Tuesday 9 September 2008

Not a work of art

Has anyone else found their eyes see things differently since they started crafting? Helen Chilton's flowers on her blog and in Craft Stamper have made quite an impression on me this last week. I've also been clearing out my cupboard to make room for more crafting goodies. I had a box in there where I was keeping oddments to take in to work for the children's collage activities. I had forgotten I'd saved this packaging from a set of glass bowls I'd bought. I haven't done anything to them except to rearrange the layers slightly. And somehow, I felt compelled to put a candle in the middle??!?! What's that all about then?



2 comments:

Phree said...

Oh my goodness, your photo is making me itch to find some packaging and reach for an inkpad or 6! What a cool idea!

InkyArtitude said...

Very artistic... I do like it! You know me and flowers.